Thounsands of people across the world come to Grabhotel to find new travel ideas and book hotels. It’s where they get travel inspirationfrom other traveler on Grabfeed, dream about new trip and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their travel inspiration and enjoy the trip they love. As a Grabhotel employee, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Grabhotel forward. You’ll grow as a person and a leader in your field, all the while helping users make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to architect solutions that optimize our products and tools required to support the growing number of Pinterest advertisers
- Provide technical and team leadership on rapid short-term projects/feature development as well as longer-term development of new services
- Partner with product management to set engineering priorities, estimate scope of work, define release schedules, and track progress
- Actively foster high-quality software development through code reviews, pair-programming, and targeted feature development and when needed to unblock the team, prototype new technologies and systems, or demonstrate good coding practices
- Mentor and develop engineers
- Enable and enhance production readiness of the broader ads manager ecosystem
What we’re looking for:
- BS in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 1+ years of experience as an engineering manager
- 3+ years of software engineering experience as a full stack or backend engineer
- Track record of developing high quality software in an automated build and deployment environment.
- Experience leading a team of engineers through a significant feature or product launch in collaboration with Product and Design.
- Well versed in agile development methodologies (i.e. scrum, kanban)
- Experience with travel tech a big plus
- Attractive compensation + ESOP, regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Year-end bonus & performance bonus;
- 15 to 20+ paid day off per year;
- Attractive benefits for team activities (team building, team outing, sport, trade union activities);
- Very nice & open office with full of accessories for active recreation, fruits, coffee and tea;
- We create a environment where you can be best of yourself, grow with us and together we make it works.
>> CV/Resume apply here: https://airtable.com/shr4SBp2fvTCvA3rl